- Development of Planning Process: brand marketing planning.
- Work together with relevant team to ensure platform’s availability and reliability (i.e. technical implementation, data tracking, platform deliverability).
- Continuous Brand and Consumer Research: brand equity studies, consumer trends, campaign evaluation.
- Brand Activation: events and sponsorships, offline and digital media/community co-creations, retail engagement.
- Offline Media: channel selection and allocation strategies across all offline media, A/B testings to continuously improve measurability of offline investment.
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends, and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits.
- Minimum 25 years old, Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 3 Years experiences in the same of field position.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions.
- Having English skills both oral and written.
- Have a leadership and team work spirit of good.
- Have good networking.
- Able to analyze evaluate the achievement of targets, the annual program progress and performance of the sales and marketing team members.
- Able to detect products / services from other companies (competitors) and adapt appropriate new strategies.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Oriented on target.