- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design and build production-ready Android apps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Coordinate with related part on development process.
- Ensure quality of the Android App whether its performance or anything related.
- Innovate & thinking of new feature.
- Work with outside data sources and API, REST API.
- Fixing bug & improving application quality and performance.
- Maximum 32 years old, Minimum Bachelor Degree from Information System / Information Technology.
- Minimum 1 Year experiences in the same of field position.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming with Java SE 8 language.
- Familiar with Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Have shipped at least one Android app or published at least one original Android.
- Excellent technical writing, documentation and communication skills.
- Fast learner and team work.
- Able to work with tight deadlines.
- Familiar with database engine such as MySQL, SQL SERVER, etc.
CV must be sent before 31-Dec-2020 23:59